A demand in additional process output of the existing equipment, change of process conditions, aging equipment or new environmental regulations can all be a reason for having a closer look at your heat exchange equipment, like Air Fin Cooler (AFC), Air Cooled Condensers (ACC) and/or Heat Exchangers (HE).
Often heard considerations to have a closer look at are:
- Performance upgrading
- Energy consumption
- Noise reduction
- Reliability & Availabilty,
- Safety objectives
In order to get to the bottom of the problem, we propose to you a site survey service which is a current performance and integrity assessment on your AFC, ACC or HE done by our specialists using professional testing equipment.
The main steps of such site survey service can be as following:
- Gather all original manufacture’s data sheets for the Heat Exchange Equipment to be evaluated.
- Perform a mechanical & integrity inspection on the different parts of your heat exchange equipment such as bundles, fins, pulleys, motors, belts, fans etc. Which can include the following:
- Visual Inspections / NDE
- Air flow and static pressure measurements
- Process data (pressure, flow, temperature in/out on process side as well on air side)
- Electrical consumption
- Sound measurements
- Vibration analysis
- Analyze all data gathered during the site survey, compare to the original design data and make simulations to meet the new desired conditions.
- Generate a report, which contains:
- Overview and analysis of the inspections and measurements
- Comparison of original design conditions and actual conditions
- List of deviations
- Proposal to improve the efficiency, reliability and availability
- Overview of quick fixes and long term solutions
- Cost and ROI overview
Interested to upgrade your heat exchange equipment and/or interested to receive more information about our possibilities, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org