Rebranding Bronswerk Heat Transfer Services BV

Vierpolders, 22 December 2020 –Evert Poss and Jan Wallet, partners in P&W Management BV, would like to announce the acquisition of a hundred percent interest in Bronswerk Heat Transfer Services BV as of December 2020.

P&W Management BV already had a minority interest in Bronswerk Heat Transfer Services BV since 2019 by acquiring 40 percent of the shares. In December 2020, the remaining 60 percent of the shares were also purchased. Part of the transition is the fact that the company name will officially be changed as of February 1, 2021.

Click here for more info.